Thread: Life in Nevada
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 08:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks Tony.
I can usually tell when a storm or weather change is coming also. The one thing that I noticed while looking is that most of the places that I've looked at don't have garages and that is a must for me. My budget will be around 250K and no HOA fees. I don't need a large place, nor a lot of land, but do need a garage. I guess that during the times when the temp is over 85, I could just stay indoors like I do now. I probably only get a good 3 months out the year where it's nice enough to go out. Other than that it's usually hot with high humidity in the summer or very cold in the winter. Neither of which seemed to bother me much when I was younger. I'll take a closer look at Nevada especially Boulder City as you mentioned. Are the utility costs reasonable with running the AC so much? The Vegas strip doesn't really attract me as I see it as a waste of money. Are there off-road trails where I would be able to go with my jeep in the area? My hobbies are cars of course as I have a Shelby Mustang and am building a replica cobra, target shooting or varmint shooting, and mild off roading (trail rides).