View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 01:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5GTO View Post
I have a related but different question. How easy or hard is it to transfer a Cobra motor vehicle registration from out of state into Nevada? In my case, from CA to NV. Are there any emissions testing requirements either on transfer or annual renewal? The CA title shows mid-90s as year of car and designates it as a SPCN (Specially Constructed Vehicle). It was registered under SB100 in CA so currently exempt from emissions testing in CA.

I have friends who live in Henderson, NV who keep telling us how much they like it and are encouraging us to move there. I'd like to factor what it means to move the Cobra there into a decision if NV is the right place to move.
Can't help you directly but I can tell you that Peter Brock lives in Henderson and was at the Cars & Coffee when it was in the parking lot by Twin Peaks almost every weekend with his Daytona Coupe. Others had maybe half a dozen Cobras. I'd suggest maybe you contact him through his company and ask him. www.bre2.net Phone number on the web page.