View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 10:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa02 View Post
@ChrisBlair, sounds like you get the "It will kill you every time out" we try to stress that, before you buy one, afterwards maybe too late . Bill S., Tony, PatrickT, and many others have been owners for years, and know with what they speak. I consider myself a "Good Driver" have won 2-Natorial Championship in SCCA, been a vintage racer for 16years, Auto-Xed, Pro-rallyed etc. But driving a Cobra, is SO VERY DIFFERENT, then anything else I've driven, from the highest HP Big Block, to the "Little" 289 street, every one of them Whispered, as you're putting the key in "Respect me or I'll kill you" again words to live by. Karl or (Ol'Karlos) to me, is right, my Last Cobra? will be an ERA 289FIA. As everyone stated buy a Pre-Owned one, so you can use it right away, I spent 5years building my first one, years I'll never get back (66YO) Even a built one will give you hours of fun wrenching on them (They like to rattle themself loose ). I've belonged to a lot of car clubs over the years, seem like there was "Always" a pecking order, not so with us, we all love Cobras, and yours is no better than his, just different. I'm glad you reached out to us, Good Guys here, and will help anyway we can Cheers TommyRot.
Roger that