Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 CCX View Post
No disrespect........
Didnt the corrections already happen?

Mile high review:
CSX2049 was wrecked in the 60's, the car was pulled apart and the 1/2 of frame used to reconstruct the current car now in the UK after it was passed along for no doubt $$ only as it was loosy goosy in those days. It does not have the CSX2049 title thus a reconstruction however gorgeous car.

The car in CA was passed through the court system (Lawyers) awarding title on paper to the current owner. The frame once thought a Cobra frame was a 427 frame in the courts and an AC Ace frame in later depictions thought to be of historical value and legend.

CSX2049 is no longer, its taken into the wind by fate and only exists in pictures and stories alone.

That sum it up? Phew!

So much easier to live with a tribute, replica, reincarnation, reconstruction, kit car, custom .......
Yes. I think so. And the wagons have circled probably at least three times. No new information. But he did say in one of the first replies that he had remnants of a frame and was looking for someone to help build an air car. It feels like this is all about trying to dredge up something that will add legitimacy to that above the others that already exist (My air car is better than yours.) For the experts, this seems like baiting and expect to get subpoenaed for a deposition or court appearance. Personally, I'd stay away from adding any more info to this.

I'll add that the latest round of "Shelby must have notified my mom of the lien on the car because my dad owned it and the records were lost in a move". Of course, the alternate, and most likely event, is Shelby notified the owner [from the best info available at the time]. And the mom wasn't it.