View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 05:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance , Roush 427SR dyno'd at 526 hp
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBSerpent View Post
I flew from sunny SoCal to the East Coast to spend Thanksgiving with the family in New Jersey and CT. While there, I figured that I would reach out to the folks at VM, the birthplace of my BDR Cobra #983 (of which I am the second owner), and see if I could stop by the shop for a little visit while visiting family in CT. Even though it was the Saturday after Thanksgiving and the shop was closed, Jay offered to open the shop to accommodate my schedule. Going beyond the call of duty, Jay was extremely gracious and volunteered his time to give me and my son a tour of the shop. Can't say enough as to how accommodating Jay was and the cool stuff that Jay showed us in the shop. These guys definitely live up to their reputation. Thanks again Jay.

Mike
In this day and age when you typically get “due to COVID you will have to wait a lifetime “ or your wait time is 2 hours, this is truly fantastic. I makes me believe that there are still great businesses out there. I live on the west coast and would welcome a personn like Jay