View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 02:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft #2334 RT4B, Dart block 427 Borla 8-Stack Injection, Ruby Red with Black Magic strips
Not Ranked     

I'm currently working with Jay on a BDR build... it's been a pleasant experience, he's always there to answer my MANY questions.

I have no doubt the end result will be worth the wait.

Sorry for the lack of introduction, I belong to so many boards, I just assumed I've been active here in the past... apparently I've just been lurking for info this whole time.

As you can see, I've been here since 2017 and all my searching has lead me to Vintage-Motorsports for my dream build. I've spoken with Jay in the past and things just couldn't line up right on a build, but now the stars have aligned and we are off to the races.

427 stack EFI, TKX transmission, 3.73 rear, custom interior, Ruby red, wide tire package... and the list goes on... sparing no expense.

My history with all things engine powered is always more power, modify and search for a new toy. Now that I've become a little older and life has become more hectic, it's time to reduce down to a few toys I can enjoy on the few days I have off a month. The cobra has been a dream from the very beginning and I'll be damned if I'm not going to scratch that itch while I'm still somewhat young (45).

I'll post pics when she's done.

Last edited by Old Painless; 12-03-2021 at 03:06 AM.. Reason: First post