View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 02:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane HM1021, 390FE TKO600
Not Ranked     

First time poster here with no skin in the CSX2049 game (will do a proper introduction soon – have a Hurricane Cobra, HM1021). Have been lurking for a couple of years on this site and most recently watching this post with casual interest and sometimes amusement – many good points made supporting different avenues of this tangled web. Seems like a long shot to ever get to the bottom of the mystery with so many years having passed.

So, to my reason for posting: in the bottom right of the pic in post 499, anybody notice the notary stamp is Carol J. Abidin and then her name is signed to the right of the stamp? A quick web search of Carol Abidin returned a hit on Facebook, with her and the other Abidins (including an Al Abidin) being located in California. The Al looks in his pictures like he may be too young, maybe a grandson (I’ll call him Al Jr here to keep it straight) to Ann? And based on the pic of Carol, could should be Ann’s daughter, brother to Al Sr, aunt to Al Jr? Thought I’d add some more speculation to the mix

Seems like a good path would be for somebody to contact this Carol and Al to see if, in fact, they are the correct Abidin family and can provide any info/recollection.

Apologies if this has been discussed somewhere and I’ve missed it among the many posts!