View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 08:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Neutral     

What a nice day for a bit of a nippy drive we had. 5 Cobras and a Daytona Coupe ventured out. We all gathered at Oasis Bagels and hit the road at 10am and leisurely motored through acres and acres of farm land. Once we got to a recognizable road, that we knew would take us to Wickenburg, Scotty and I did the curves and whoop-de-do's a bit more spirited and then waited for the stragglers once we got into Wickenburg. Greg came along and told us that the Coupe had died and Bruce and Lee stayed with it to see if they could get it going. Scotty, Greg and I went to the Mexican restaurant and I called Lee for an update. They'd the gotten the coupe running but decided to backtrack back to the valley. They missed some more fun driving and some good food. Scotty and Greg left Wickenburg to return home, but of course, I wanted to drive. I gassed up and then went up through Yarnell to Kirkland Junction. From Kirkland, I went through Skull Valley to Prescott and then back home. 330 miles of smiles for me. It did get a little brisk at 6000' elevation but the nice sunshine made it totally bearable.
Good Times!