View Single Post
Old 12-17-2021, 05:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Aurora GRX
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post
Perhaps you failed to see THIS THREAD labeled "Newbies Read this".

You came here asking for advice from those of us with real world experience, you did so with a slight chip on your shoulder when we took apart your "posted example" (an ineptly produced example that cannot be quantified) and continue to defend the video and the commentator (as if you are somehow attached to them) within. I suggest you take a giant step back, a deep breath, and perhaps look at it from the perspective of those who are actually trying to assist. Now, stop once again, and reread the thread in which I posted above in this very post. You still have time to recreate your first impression here, I suggest getting yourself together, remove the chip on your shoulder, and start from the beginning. Again, this is my personal observation and sound advice based on it. Either you get where I am coming from, or you do not. However, how you respond from this point forwards will tell us whether or not you do.

Bill S.
Bill, You are a gentleman but you are in a fantasy zone buddy!

"and continue to defend the video and the commentator"

WHAT? I was simply using him along with MANY of your peers on this forum as well as builders around the country who have addressed this issue who stand beside me and state "HEAT IS AN ISSUE SOMETIMES In THE FOOTWELL!"

This chip you mention. Why would I have a chip when I am asking for guidance?

I hate bullsh*** and it's pretty frustrating when the focus of 95% of every response was on the issue of his lack of foot covering! Who CARES! If you take 5 minutes and read all these posts you see this repetitive over and over ad nauseam about his dam feet! There are a few posts that are quite helpful and admit these cars we love can have footwell issues. That is all I was curious about. That 1 simple point. Pretty silly how rattled so many got.

You can deny it and swear you've never ever heard anyone mention it. Great, but it is still an issue that pops up.
I will post a real-world experience after I grab a car.

Thanks much!