View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 04:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force Mk I, 5L Windsor, TKO 600, enhanced Jag / Koni suspension & LSD Diff.
Not Ranked     

Gary

Good to see the right commentary came through for you, I was on the right track just arse about on some of the ideas.

Anyway not so sure about the Crown set up but yes the GF chassis have preset suspension attachment points, and I'm guessing the same for the Crown front sub-assembly, I'm presuming.

But I've learnt there are still means of adjustment. My car runs the std Jag stuff, but the front alignment can be modified if you run different jag arms, one of the series has an offset arm plus shims so even this set up can be varied.

I started with the S2 bits that were on my car but went and sourced adjustable top arms, these enabling quite some variation through screw thread adjusters. Photo of an arm and the adjusters shown below.

The alignment numbers I gave you are from this front end set up, albeit with the newer Koni shock set up I now have over the crappy old Monroes showing in this picture. Mine was a part built kit when I started.

Finding a local suspension business that can help with these mods might be the best bet.

Good luck!

Last edited by stephen low; 12-27-2021 at 05:01 PM..