View Single Post
Old 12-29-2021, 08:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default anyone looking to getting into vintage racing and want to trade?

Greetings...

I thought Id try this here before I put the car on BAT or for sale. I have a early built 1971 Datsun 240z race car. It it a well sorted..well put together car(you will not waste your day working on it at the track!). I currently race it with the VSCDA. I built a house and time is not going to be my friend for the next few years so rather than it sit I thought Id sell it to get something I can drive more daily.

The car was "Arizona Z" websites poster child...She has about every part they have on it including the track pack suspension, wilwood brakes, 5 lug conversion and so on. She has a 2.8 with triple 40 Mikunis. The Valves and timing was just set. fires right up and runs like you would expect. Has a Datsun 5 speed in it at the moment. Has two log books as it has been a race car for a long time. Comes with an EXTRA engine 14-1 compression and a T5 transmission set up complete with bell housing. Many other extras go with the car.

Im looking to trade for a cobra or near finished cobra project. I can email pics of the car as this site will not let me post them..thanks!