View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 07:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft blk edition 427r build #2297 grigo telesto color
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
That's progress. If you can angle your phone's camera in to get a pic or two, that would help. Brake/clutch fluid is usually amber. In the old days you could get blue, not anymore. Transmission fluid can be red. Grease can also be red. Peeking through a tiny hole to try and figure out why your clutch is slipping is a tough way to diagnose the problem. Pulling the transmission on a Cobra is not the end of the world; it's really an afternoon's work. Unless somebody comes up with a brilliant observation, that's probably what you're looking at.
I did take some pics...lol but as I said it just isnt enough to show, I can only feel it on my fingers that it is greasy, not wet but greasy...so I am kinda figuring I have a leak or the slave cylinder has too many shims, ever so slightly still pressing on spring...think I am going to grab an inspection camera tomorrow and get a good view..lol
no the actual pressure plate is painted red-ish...and hell naw this thing is still under warranty, I just bought it Jan 7 2022

Last edited by mavgarb302; 01-30-2022 at 07:49 PM..