View Single Post
Old 03-19-2022, 07:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Unique Motorcars built a RHD version of their 427 for the original owner of my Cobra way back in 1988 and they also made modifications to the right side footbox for more room so it's definitely doable I would think by most major manufacturers.
Seems like ERA is still as computer and tech unfriendly communication-wise as ever! Back in the 80's when I was still in Canada and shopping around, Peter (I think it was him) growled at me "We don't take plastic!" when I asked over the phone if I could purchase an info pack/build manual for their car. I had narrowed my choices down to Unique and ERA at that point and even back then ERA seemed to have more business than they cared for which allowed them to run off potential customers.
They build a great replica, but I was quite happy when I ended up with a Unique instead of buying a car from those pricks!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...