View Single Post
Old 03-19-2022, 09:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by xb-60 View Post
I "bothered" Peter by phone AND paid a deposit for a place in the queue, but after quite a few months, I couldn't pin him down with a definite price on the extra cost for a RHD car.
I had other challenges as well with importing a "car" into Australia - the body and chassis had to come into Australia not only in separate containers, but separate ships, would you believe .
Peter refunded my deposit without hesitation, and I have to say, he was always easy to reach on the phone and friendly to talk to, and I knew I would have ended up with a very nice 289FIA.

Cheers!
Glen
Well you still ended up with a very nice Cobra, Glen! Almost every ERA customer I've encountered on this site or elsewhere has had nothing but good to say about their experience, except maybe some gripes about the wait time; and they absolutely do make a fantastic Cobra.
My experience was what it was and that phone call instantly knocked them off my list. I ended up by amazing coincidence finding a right hand drive Unique 427 after I left Canada and returned to St. Lucia. All's well that ends well.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...

Last edited by Buzz; 03-19-2022 at 09:23 PM..