View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 01:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Yep. All the terror and fear of the grid collapsing under the strain of all ICE's being abruptly replaced by electric motors is a fictional dystopian daydream. The replacement process will be slow and gradual with new vehicle sales and public transportation incrementally replacing the aging fossil fueled vehicles over time. No one is coming to take your Cobras away and that time period allows for a predicted growth in energy distribution infrastructure/capacity, battery technology and advancements in green(er) hydrogen production for use in fuel cells.

The future is bright for performance cars - just look at what's available now and imagine how capable cars will be in ten to fifteen years. Will they be different from what we've become accustomed to? Of course, but change in automotive technology has always been happening and will thankfully continue on. The average 4 door performance sedan of today can blow the doors off most if not all of the 60's era muscle cars that so many mourned as the end of a golden era when gas prices forced manufacturers to find new ways to build cars. Let's not even talk about today's true high performance offerings. The golden age is now and it's only going to get better.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...

Last edited by Buzz; 04-15-2022 at 01:51 PM..