Thread: What to sell
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 11:57 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlzEE Bebout View Post
Mister Bill, I knew the original owner, Grumpy Robert as well has Herr Stein, the second so I'm pretty familiar with the FIA. I tried to get Grumpy to trade out the seats, rear end, wheels and spindles since they were what I wished my 2119 had. He didn't want to bother. I don't know what there is about your car that you don't like, but whatever it is can be changed to your liking a lot quicker and cheaper than ordering and waiting for your "dream". Just my 2¢. See you in Boulder. Karlos
Karl,

I love both cars, that is the problem, the FIA pushes all the right buttons that the roadster currently lacks. But the roadster is more refined than the ERA. I’m locked down at the house, awaiting my internet provider to fix their connectivity issues (upgraded speed, now with two techs scattered around the property and me typing this out on my cell phone). I’ve discussed with SWMBO, and spent a few hours (hours) out in the garage sitting in, and reviewing both cars making vroom vroom noises I’m 90% certain I’ll be keeping the current FIA, but to play it safe, I’m going to sleep on it tonight.

Want to say thank you to all of you who posted on topic to this thread, it really has made me step back and think about this from all angles.

Bill S

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS