View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 01:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by xb-60 View Post
I agree with Bill.

My car and associated parts 'only' had to come around 2400km overland, coming in a 20 foot shipping container, delivered to my door. The delivery guys were happy to help me unload the container (took less than an hour) as they then didn't need to come back again to pick up the container.
A container is the only way to guarantee the safety of the car/parts. If "parts go missing", even though they are insured, the headaches, hassles and time involved in replacing them would be considerable, particularly when dealing with parts sourced from another country. Peace of mind is, indeed, worth a lot.

It is a massive relief when all of your car/parts arrives, safe and complete.
Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Here it is arriving... and much relief that everything was safe and well secured, as promised

Attachment 37818

Cheers!
Glen

edit: should add - the car's body had already safely travelled via container from Pennsylvania to east coast Australia
Thanks Glen, the car will be in a container, just with some other cars. Ill be there when its unloaded so no pilfering opportunity between NJ and here. All i need now is to figure out who will truck it from ERA to New Jersey, working on that right now

Robby R