View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 01:56 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobjshelbys View Post
Take care of it. Better to do it now instead of later by someone else without all of the history especially if it's left to your estate. I've got lots of things they'll have to take care of too It's like building inspectors - leave them something to make them think they're valuable. But not too difficult or they curse you.
Already on it, awaiting the only piece of the puzzle that I'm missing, and that is a copy of the original MSO. I emailed Hillbank asking them for a photocopy from their records. Once that is in hand, I've got a complete history from cradle to present, with no gaps. My plan is to them send packets to both investigation divisions via certified mail. Once they have that information in hand, they can take the appropriate action and investigate the "64 Lotus" in Maryland, or ad an exemption to the car titled in my name, here in SC. Or they can issue a new VIN to the nonconforming Lotus, since mine is manufacturer provided, and accepted as such in all 50 states.

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS