View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 09:06 AM
Half-Ass Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #732, 428FE (447 CID), TKO600, Solid Flat Tappet Cam, Tons of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanEC View Post
Does anyone know of contact info for the attorney handling their closure (bankruptcy?)? Someone on the FE forum is trying to get in contact with them over his parts and deposit he had left there. Apparently it’s all in the hands of attorneys now.
Remember that the unfortunate reality of business failures is that what caused it was there was not enough money around to survive the downturn. That means inevitably somebody gets stiffed. The entity is also an LLC, which in today's climate seem to come and go. Plus, if they didn't have enough money to keep the business going then they're probably trying to cut corners on legal fees (lawyers don't talk to creditors for free) -- and after all, its a relatively small engine shop, this is not Enron. I did check the federal PACER system and nothing came up for filings. I do feel for them. Some of my favorite shops went under in the last couple of years and I've done business with Craft in the past, to my total satisfaction. Unfortunately, business in America ain't for the faint of heart and some good companies end up going under.