View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 09:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I was talking to a friend of mine a couple of years ago, he is a baby boomer born the same year as me. He said I should sell all my motorcycles, because young people wont want them! I said, there were 4.2 million babies born the year we were, and I said, not 1%, of 1%, of 1%, add a bunch more, are interested in old vehicles, yet all old vehicles that are interesting are setting new records in price! Gen X are big on Harley WLs, are we talking millions, no, but they are driving the prices up. It's all about disposable income. Plus, Ford Vs Ferrari, will keep small block Cobra's in the back of younger peoples brains, until they have some loose change, going jingle jangle in their pockets! There may be a lull, look at Model As after my Dads generation mostly passed away, now they are climbing again. Look at the young people building Model T Cut Downs and Speedsters, plus Rat Rods. Since the early 80s, there have always been to many Cobra companies. Well, off my soap box, which have gone up in price also. Cheers, Dennis

Last edited by Harpoon PV2; 08-19-2022 at 09:11 PM..