View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 06:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2291, Whipple Blown & Injected 4V ModMotor
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobjshelbys View Post
They seem to be targeting the late 90s+ Mustang engines. Will they work on a 60's FE or Windsor?
Absolutely, Tony!

In the Engine and Sequential settings pop-down window, you can specify the engine size in cc's. I have attached a screenshot of the section at the end of this post. You go to the Engine Size field and enter the engine size in cc's. Get the appropriate Mustang wiring harness out of either Ford (if it is still available) or a salvage yard if it is not. Wire up your engine, and you are 98% done.

The MS3Pro does not care what year, size, number of cylinders, firing order, or fuel you choose to run. It is all configurable through easy-to-find menus. That little blue box with a question mark in it takes you to a three-line explanation of the field you are in. An excellent manual comes with the system that covers more than you will ever use in the EFI System and manages to do it in conversational English, so it is understandable.

Check out the videos, download the manual off their site. This is a universal EFI system that can even run a Wankel! I think you will be impressed.
Attached Images

Help them do what they would have done if they had known what they could do.