Thread: Site is Back Up
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 07:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AP 289FIA 'English' spec.
Not Ranked     

I get this message (see below, you would all know it well) at least several times every @%# time I visit Club Cobra lately. I usually leave the site - frustrated - because there’s no point continuing to try to access threads.

Back a few weeks ago, it seemed that we had quite a number of new-ish members who became Club Cobra financial supporters because they could see the benefits supporting of this forum and hopefully it would return to good health helped by that support. Well it’s still severely wounded and very often non-functional, so please fix it ….. or maybe just give us our support contributions back?
Please, owner(s)/moderator(s) of this once great site, fix the damn site ……. or sell it off to people here who want to buy it and who do want to fix it so that we can return to enjoying it as we had previously been accustomed to doing.
This will probably get me red tagged and banned again. I’ve been there before.

Commiserations,
Glen

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
• Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Last edited by xb-60; 08-29-2022 at 01:54 AM.. Reason: edit