View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 10:32 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary, FE, Tremec TKO 600
Not Ranked     

This all sounds horribly familiar, just like the inexcusable actions of the once respected FE guy in Michigan who took guys' money and delivered nothing, yet at the same time keeps to this day accepting guys money and is actively trolling for new "customers" by posting on forums where he's protected by a friendly forum owner, while simultaneously avoiding forums where he's called out by name without said protections. He takes the cash from guys and then refuses to answer their emails, calls, etc. Inexcusable. For me, I would stick to guys like Blair, Brent, and others who have served this FE communuty for so long with virtually no complaints against them. I have dealt with both Blair and Brent, and the customer service and integrity offered by both was above and beyond.
The odd thing to me is that the guy from Michigan had years of complaints against him - "He has my parts or money and now he won't answer the phone. Does anyone have a way to reach him" type stuff. All these complaints were roundly shouted down by his fan club on multiple forums at the time they were posted. Yet, guys should probably have done better research and known better, as all the complaints were out there. In the case of Craft, until recently I can't think of any real complaints against them. I find that very odd. My sympathy to those caught up in this ugly mess. You guys all deserve better. Best of luck to you all moving forward in collecting your parts and money.