View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 07:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Mark IV-

Sounds like your motor is right with what I have in mind. Can you tell me where you sourced it?

I do love blue cars. Most of the other cars in my shop are blue. Wife says BRG this time so that is where I am.

Tom & Tony-

Well my naivete is certainly showing through. Why did I think non-metallic BRG was just one color? Duh.

I simply picked the standard option BRG color that Superformance offered on the car. Obviously I need to look into that color a tad more! Still have plenty of time to change if needed.

I really wasn't thinking the color was quite as dark as Tom's link showed (quite stunning BTW). I have had a couple of black cars and swore I would never own another one as I could never keep them clean, thus I don't want the green to be too dark.

I'd post up a couple of photos of what I had in mind, but the Moderator(s) have still apparently not made me a member with full posting rights yet... At some point I will take these questions/comments off this introduction thread but until Moderator approval I'll guess stay here.