View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 06:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Not Ranked     

If you know which new style headlamp you want the same company usually sells short adapters if their lamps lamp sockets are not standard. I have H4's in my original WIPAC lamps. But your lamps are different from mine. Mine are not sealed beams. Early cars also had a second small bulb in each headlamp that functioned as a running (parking) light. Newer cars like yours don't have that 2nd bulb so any standard headlamp will work. Picking up a power point is easy under the hood if needed. ( i think the extra hot is for the glow ring) I have a Wiring Diagram available for your series chassis if need. Feel free to message me with questions.
Blas

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net