View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 07:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters, 347 stroker
Not Ranked     

I am sorry, but I can’t find records of the bushings I bought. They are Energy Suspension bushings. What I did was use a micrometer and measured the exact width of the mounting point on the frame. Then measured the ID of the swing arm, then the width of the swing arm hole. This gave me the three most important measurements to get a comparable bushing. The inner sleeve and bolt size is going to be bigger, but that just meant drilling out the holes in the frame, which was fine. I found just by going on the Energy Suspension website the closest size. It fit perfectly. The bushings did not exactly touch each other when pressed into the swingarm, but was perfect as it left a space to inject grease through the grease fitting. They are perfect. Just match up the size of what you have and it will be fine. The original bushing had a steel sleeve that was pressed into the swingarm. These do not have that. Just an internal sleeve for the bolt to slide into. Don’t forget to coat the bolt with antisieze!!