View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 07:04 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AK1085 (302), HTM111 (427 Comp), CSX2375R (289 Comp) and Scratch 427 S/C
Not Ranked     

Well, John consider yourself lucky, its funny that the NH Club excludes and avoids contact with this business. He had us all bamboozled at one time!
Sorry if you dont recall, here is one victim which was not in NH. All the NH posters have ceased working with him as after this incident we all got whacked in one way or another. Ever see him at our monthly breakfast meetings, nope, hmmmm wonder why?
You can do what you like, funny he no longer trolls Club Cobra either?? At least under his known name which should tell you something....
Why not give advice, post, advertise etc... Its not a "cancel culture" deal when friends get taken for $$ its bad business, desperate times.
Rumor has it he is "trolling" higher dollar clients in the South, GA, at least until they figure him out.
Once there was CA client trying to get his car out of the grip of monthly fleasing $, I was told to my face "possesion is 9/10th's the law" which was when my ride started downward. Sad but true.

Watch out for Nick Acton!!

Note, the thread is "closed" as most were pulling a round about 180 at that time. Therefore, one cannot remove or change their perspective.
I will eat my words on this i suppose... I too was a victim.

Last edited by 1985 CCX; 02-28-2023 at 09:12 AM..