View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 10:15 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Pacific Roadster, 347 cu.in. 5-speed
Not Ranked     
Default Just Chill.

You're not the first, nor will you be the last to come "Great gun's a-blazing" on how great you are. We call it "Us revolving around you", that never works well with us, why don't you just mellow, get to know us, and then you can tell us all your great war stories. Funny you mention Ron Fellows and Butch Litzinger, when you buy a new C-8 Ron Fellows special ed. you get a free Hi-Pro driving lessons, well, 2-of our members, went to their school, Ah be Dammed, Ron Fellows said the same thing to one of them Huuummm.... Here's a muti-year, million+ dollar contact, just sign right here. But you know "housewives" with Kids lunches to make, and the whole house to clean, just didn't have the time to do it Think maybe they say that to EVERYBODY This happens to be my favorite racing photo, shows how's anybody can make a mistake, mine ended up with bend sheet metal, you racing on the street could end up costing lives, do you not care about that, or are you willing to take that chance for them ?? Cheers Tom.
Attached Images

Last edited by Alfa02; 03-08-2023 at 10:31 AM..