View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 06:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

I was bunkered down waiting for the usual barrage about resurrecting this old thread (again); but since the coast is clear and no flak is incoming , I noticed that a key question in the second thread revival regarding the Kit Car Magazine article was never quite resolved.
I didn't look for that particular article, but fans of Cobra replicas and anyone interested in credible, well researched information about some of the major brands should check out Patrick Bedard's December 1991 Car and Driver Cobra Replica extravaganza. Probably one of the most comprehensive and objective industry articles of all time, that write-up convinced many Cobra-curious people, myself included, to take the plunge and get into the hobby.
It's available online from several sources, but be forewarned: Bedard pulls no punches and dishes out both insightful praise and raw criticism so some may find one or more of his conclusions about their chosen brand less than flattering.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...

Last edited by Buzz; 03-15-2023 at 07:03 AM..