View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 09:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Autokraft AK 1245

Hey guys. More or less, new member here. Had the opportunity to get to know a few of you over the last number of months and can't say enough about how helpful and welcoming you have been. Thank you so much for your help and guidance as I have worked my way through the purchase and prep for road time after many years in storage.

I recently had the opportunity to purchase Autokraft 1245 and just can't wait for Summer to put a few miles on her. Old School 427 FE, so yea, I am certainly looking to be conservative with her as I get to know her! But oh that sound! It's all about the sound!! Oh OK, and the looks! And the place in time it takes us back to!

And yes, I know the next request. Pictures! Well crud, I'm slow! And I still work for a living, so time challenged as well. Haha. I do have a few pictures from it being pulled out of storage and going into the shop, but that's about it for now. I promise, I'll try to figure out how to post them here. Seems like you have to upload them to a gallery first or something? Any tech advise is appreciated.

I'm quite sure I'll be getting to know Tom (Alfa02) better and the other PNW guys and gals over the next few years as well. And can't say enough about how helpful Jeff (1985 CCX) has been. And it has been great to catch up with a few of the other "old school" Cobra guys out there as well. It's been fun to share some of the old stories.

As I mentioned, I am a bit time challenged with a pretty busy full time job. But I do look forward to getting to know more of you over the years as I know this is a pretty small and tight knit community with stunning taste in automotive art and history. I look forward to good times and good conversations with you all in the months and years to come.

60 degrees and sunny all day in the PNW today. I can't frickin wait for that sound!
Attached Images