View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 12:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX48xx from South Africa
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobjshelbys View Post
Or the place both Shelby and Superformance start from: Hillbank.

Shelby American stopped being a parts source years ago. They deal mostly with Mustangs out of Vegas and leave the Cobra stuff mostly to Hillbank. Way back when I needed a Lucas switch and had a good relationship with Gary Patterson (before he was an exec) and he said they had one in the back room but as far as official parts department they weren't doing that any more. That was when most of the Continuation Cobras took a trip through the Vegas facility for final outfitting. Haven't been there for a while so I don't know if they even have a Cobra "shop" any more.
Shelby here has been very helpful and I have nothing but good things to say about them. The young lady from SPF sent me a quote this morning and I assume that she has more work than she can do. I had a few adult beverages and I was probably being a little impatient. Just hard sitting here with a car an no answers. I didn’t know if I should starting getting a second on my home or not. Lol quote was really high from what I was expecting. Actually I was expecting high but not 29,000 worth