View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 09:48 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey.S View Post
I don't care if the original OP changed to a different tire, I just want to know what the peoples opinions are on the tires who have run them in the past or are running them now. Thanks to the people who have replied to this thread.
Do you have a opinion on the Nitto G2's??

Joey.S
For track, they work just fine, for the street, like the ever loved Billboards, and even the Avon radials, not so much.

Do you plan to race the car on the track? If so, then the Avons are your best bet.

If you are street driving, then a set of Cooper Cobras will be the better choice.

Plenty of experience with all of them, different cobras, different events, but still hands on, real world experience.

Again, sometimes you are better off starting a new thread, then bringing one back from the dark archives...In this case, you started with dated information, and even per the person who responded, dated information, or limited usage as you personally intend.

Bill S.

PS: Living in Canada, you do realize that you cannot use the nittos below 55 degrees F, nor are the well rated for use in the rain, right?

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS