View Single Post
Old 06-27-2002, 07:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to hdheritage97
Not Ranked     
Default You mean there still may be hope ???

WOW, I'm having this problem right now with my car. I was just getting ready to remove my master cylinders and rebuild them because I can't get any pressure in them at all. I have tried to bleed JUST the units themselves while on the car but I can't seem to do that either. I had disconnected my rear brake lines to remove the IRS, that's when my trip to hell began.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get pressure back in my master cylinders ? I have tried to vacume bleed them but for some reason, I just pull air. Would that be caused from having the cap off ? I had it off to keep track of the level in the reservoir but a friend said it could be the cause of my air troubles? Any idea where water would come from ? I seem to have drawn a small amount out of it as well as air and fluid...lol.

Once I get pressure back in the units, do I have to follow these procedures outlined here to get a good pedal again ? Man, sounds pretty damn complicated to me...lol. Anyhow, thanks for any advise you guys/ladies may have.

Cliff