View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 04:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2291, Whipple Blown & Injected 4V ModMotor
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNFER2 View Post
If you want AVON tires, we have a great deal on the AVON CR6ZZ from Sasco Sports.

We need at least....6 sets to purchase. They will let me know on what the price would be, the more people we have, the better price we get. I'm going to get these on other website forums.
I think we have seen this movie before and it did not have a happy ending ...

Quote:
We won't know until the Buy is over.
That kind of response to a pricing question is cut from the same bolt of cloth the, 'you've gotta pass it to see what's in it ' commentary of the recent past, came from.

Quote:
... the company will not backup their wanting to work with me to create the Group Buy for their Avon tires.
I believe the only 'party' to the 'transaction,' and I use those words loosely, who represented wanting to work with you, in actual fact, was you, not them.

I don't believe you have posted or we have seen anything indicating Sasco wanted to 'work with you'.

Quote:
The only way they would accept the Buy, is it all...the tires were going to ONE location, then we pick them up.

And why are we surprised? They want accountability and single source funding for large buy. Don't forget, they have to buy them before they can sell them.

Quote:
I don't want to spend $2,400, plus shipping, mounting & balancing. That's near $3,000.
So go buy tires like the 'other 80%' of Cobra owners do, oooor pony up the bucks for the Avons, like everyone else who runs them did.

I know I saw this movie before ...

Help them do what they would have done if they had known what they could do.