View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 09:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX48xx from South Africa
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa02 View Post
I, for one hope you are right, we (Cobra owners), don't need any more black marks pinned to us, as to the kind cars we drive. Questions: 1- Have any one there in the area (From our site) kept track of the investigation from the state police (Primary report?) 2-Is there just the one video we know about or multiples? Thank you COBRA-SPO2400 for your effort to clear a "Brother's name". Tom.
Why does it have to be Black marks? Your tone seems racist to me. Kidding aside I was taught never ever to swerve no matter what! Always the guy that swerves that gets the worst of it! My video would have shown me hitting the fool and dragging him until I felt like letting off! Most important thing is, I go home. I have a question 1. What brand of car was he driving? When I first read this post I was saddened by it and my first question was why do we have high tension cables on a road that can kill people… fool should be charged with involuntary manslaughter! I have had less cases end in conviction. I’m not your attorney and I’m not giving legal advice.