View Single Post
Old 08-06-2002, 08:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary CCX33849 (currently 460)
Not Ranked     

Ok here is where we are:

Naja was kind enough to cruise out to the park and take a look around. he said the pavillion was pretty small and some distance from the air conditioned facilities. He also thought he saw a NO Alcohol sign.

I called the park and they sent me the contracts and the rules. They indeed have an alcohol ban in the park so this may deter some of our beer drinkers...kind of goes with fire. They also suggest that we bring our own grills. I quote "Yes there is a grill there but I would suggest bringing your own because the one there is pretty nasty"

I have gotten some private emails from some of the gang expressing great concern about the August temp and the West Nile Virus mosquito problem.

On the plus side, the park will block off parking for us and we would have the pavillion from 10 till 6 (really till 9)

Give me a little quick input because time is running short and I have to finalize this tonight so people know where and when to show up. I also need to get the contract signed and back to the park If we don't do the picnic this month I will plan it for a cooler month.