View Single Post
Old 08-12-2002, 10:44 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

1994 Exclaibur Cobra, Vin #3033. More details after reading ALL the posts again!

Polished front calipers replaced with Dynalite Wilwood calipers. exact match!

Front springs (were sagging, to low on the ride height) were replaced with Mustang II 1978 V-6 with AC front springs CUT DOWN to 10 inches high. This raised ride height by about one inch. Tubular A arm suspension with typical coil spring set up.

The 245X50X16 25" tall front tires were replaced with 255X50X16 25.5" tall (same as in the rear). Going to Yokohama 245X50X16's in the front (they are 24.5 inch tall) for road racing application.

Third brake light. Soft top and Tanue cover. IS there a HARD TOP AVAILABLE??? Would like to buy!

Cat Converters and smog pump removed, HUGE difference in horse power! FEEL the extra thrust! WHO makes side pipes? Heard rumors the body is a knock off on Classic Roadsters. An engineer guy that worked for Classic went to work for Excalibur! The frame is all Excalibur and the Classic Roadsters headers won't fit.

McKenna Ford dealer sold the cars here locally in Hawaii. I'm trying to find the Hawaii cars. My car was originally bought on the mainland and shipped to Hawaii. I am the second owner with 12000 miles on it now.

I suspect average price would be about 32 to 35,000 (kinda low for such excellent quality)! SUPERB road racing car but short on horse power!

Last edited by Excaliber; 10-05-2002 at 10:01 PM..