View Single Post
Old 08-24-2002, 05:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via ICQ to DanElam Send a message via AIM to DanElam
Not Ranked     
Red face Drive your car at Charlote!

It's back! The Cobras are racing at Charlotte again on September 7th and 8th, but this time there is more! Yes, this time you can sign up for the NASA driving school and drive Charlotte/Lowes Motor Speedway. Feel your body crushed into the seat as you hit the banking in turn 3 at 140MPH+ The school includes an instructor and some incredibly cheap track time at one of the most exciting places you will ever drive your car. This is not racing so you don't have to worry about your car. This is a school designed to help you learn to drive your car faster, safer, and with more control. The event includes the in-field course, which also uses all four corners of the track that gets NASCAR to over 200MPH.

This event at Charlotte should be especially fun since it not only includes a weekend full of racing, but it is also combined with Hyper-fest. Hyper-fest includes a drifting competition and bikini contest.

These events sell out quickly, so if you want to come sign up soon at:

http://www.nasaracing.net

Also, drop me a line and let me know that you are coming: we host a cook-out and feed all the Cobra community.

The next NASA driving school (and spec races) will be at VIR on October 12/13. VIR is regarded by many as the finest road course in the country. This year, we will be in the foothills of the mountains at peak fall foilage, so it should be a nice time to bring the family.