Thread: Fall Event 2002
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2002, 11:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Fall Event 2002

hey guys and gals
the date is set for the fall event here in corpus christi. november 9, mark your calenders. the schedule will be to meet at a local car dealership saturday morning for a show and shine, then i will conduct a cruise around our beautiful bay with a stop for seafood. when we return we will take a break to clean up and then head to an enclosed event center where out cobras will be the feature attraction that night. the building used to be the location of the original ford dealership! entertainment will be provided for by stretch and his band. there will be music, food, dancing, itc. the event will be advertised locally as one of our tv stations owns the building and i am working with one of my former students to promote the event. it will be open to the public for free. last year i had over 40 cars participate, with all but one or two being local, for just a show and shine. the only cars allowed in the building will be our cobras. locally there are four cobras. i'll post exact details later, including motels, itc. i'd like to ask tom, dennis, ren man, and ryan to get guys in their areas to join in. hopefully this will be a successful event that will grow over time. hope everyone has a great labor day weekend-i'll be in austin playing another tennis tournament.
paul