View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 09:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Fall Event By The Bay Nov. 9

Hey guys,
Here's the schedule:

Friday November 8 we will have a tailgate party from 5-10 at a site to be announced later.

Saturday November 9.
Show and Shine at Crosstown Ford, 4721 Ayers from 10am-1pm. This is open to all cars.

Cruise around the Corpus Christi Bay from 1pm to approximately 5pm with a stop in Rockport for lunch. Actual driving time will be about 2 hours.

Take a break to clean up.

Meet at Bay Area Event Center, 700 N. Water, at 6:30pm. The Cobras will be the feature attraction. The Cobras will be placed indoors. There will be venders and music will be provided by Stretch and his band. Outside in a fenced in area will be all the other cars that participate. This event will be given plenty of advance advertising with free admission to the public. Things should wind down between 10-12pm.

Food will be catered for the evening event and for all those making the cruise. About $10 each meal. I'll need a head count when i post again in October.

Hotel is the Ramada Inn Bayfront 601 Water St. 361 882-8100. Tell them you are with the Cobra Club. Rates are $59 for a double.

The event center will offer indoor parking for Cobras and trailers for those that want a secure place overnight.

I'm looking forward to a great weekend!
Paul