View Single Post
Old 09-16-2002, 08:33 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2 dr roadster, V-8, 4 spd.
Not Ranked     

Spyderman,

Other than the fact that you are now able to post (which I was trying to do you a favor with my original post) and I did stretch the duct tape thing (a little not much though, but I do extend my apologies on that )--which fact in the above do you wish to dispute? I tried to keep the vocabulary to about a 6th grade level so you could understand it all--need me to take it down a bit more? You have cooberated the beer indulgence, the fact that you smelled worse than my race suit before I washed it, which I was kind enough to not put in my post. Next time you need to pass gas, please do it outside of an enclosed trailer while it rains so hard we can't run for cover.

We have several women who are probably complaining to the authorities about the other antics you committed over the weekend. Don't ask me to testify on your behalf if that's the way you are going to be about it.

If anything I was trying to get you back on this board. I am not rich--I have no money anymore as it is all now in the vehicles that sit in my driveway--so there--take that.