Thread: Austin Query
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 09:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters, 302->351
Not Ranked     
Default Where does the time go?

I'm still playing catch-up around the house after working out-of-town from April through August, and trying to rewire my ignition box (replacing the coil/dizzy connector that melted on the header while testing the newly replaced dizzy optical module). The furthest my car has been in the last few months is from Steiner Ranch to Four Points to test the module (and melt the connector ). I had hoped to join everyone last weekend, but forgot I had family coming in from New York and Houston.

I know the weather is turning into perfect roadster weather, and I hope my schedule will work out for the next gathering.

I've also been in lurk mode - except for work, the computer's been a read-only device lately. I was sorry to read about your back taking so much fun out of your car that it's on the market, Ed - whoever finally manages to pry the keys away will get a beauty. I know other people have suggested changing seats - if and when I catch up with you, you're more than welcome to try my seats. The CR seats have a pretty good rep, I think, even if they (along with everything else about the CR) are just that little bit different.

Hope to see everyone soon -

JLW