Thread: News to Me.
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 10:05 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Butler with home-rebuilt 393 Cleveland stroker(Ya---ikes!)
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Jimmah! Yew FUDPUCKER!!!

Remember Gloria Vanderbilt's famous edict: "You can never be too rich nor too thin.."? Looks like your dyno curves are crossing for sure. NOW who's whose hero? Huh? I was gonna send you a token of appreciation for meeting with the Cape Cod Clan during our recent visit west, BUTT....now yer an executive, it might not be appropo. T'was a compendium of mountain, western and some country classics from the 30's through the 50's. True motoring music--(bad for the throttle-foot)! You'll probably be switching to the Three Tenors now yer in the FRONT FLIPPIN' OFFICE! Lemme know---otherwise I'll send it to BO and 'Tater.

I'll be in touch---did my e-mail get through yesterday, re pix? I'm straddling two providers....with (for me) predictable results--sorta resemble a minkey trying to f%ck a football!

Sooo, do you need a New England/Northeast Dealer? Huh? Jim? Jim, you still there?

We all truly believe that Jim's ARRIVED. I'd like to help your new fortune compile---BUTT I'd end up "wearing" (and wearing out) some funny little furrin' car like that here Porch! Huh?

Best,