View Single Post
Old 12-20-2002, 01:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC
Not Ranked     

To any one that is considering Leo’s kit or purchasing a RUCC kit in the future. Leo has a very nice kit. If you purchase Leo’s kit you will be treated as if you purchased the kit directly from RUCC. As you can tell by some of the replays that our customers have no problems getting in contact with me. I apologize to potential customers for not changing the message on the answering machine but as you can tell by the following that I did not realize the length of time it would take to catch up.

I wanted to tell everyone that RUCC is still in business. I have finished all back ordered kits and I have just about finished all back order parts. As a matter of fact everyone that I have seen that has posted on here their parts are finished and delivered. RUCC also made concessions for the kits being late with free deliveries or discounted deliveries and/or upgraded parts, extra parts or extra labor intensified upgrades. RUCC’s previous policy for back ordered parts when the kit was delivered was that you did not pay for the parts not even the 50 percent deposit and they also did not pay for the shipping to get their parts. So they had no other extra cost. The only way someone still had money in the parts was that they insisted that RUCC keep the money. The only headers that are not finished are the FE’s which are almost complete. We did have a guy order a set of the old style 302 headers so I have to re mach-up that motor and side pipes to finish his but they were just ordered. As you can tell the only problem customers have had is late delivery problems on kits and parts which I did not like and have solved. No one is complaining about the quality of the kits. RUCC has had problems finding employees that will do the quality of work that I demand, so I have chosen to build the kits one at a time on my own. This will keep the kits from being late in the future due to the fact that I have only scheduled work for myself, instead of for 3-4 employees and myself. Then end up having to do all the work myself anyway without the time to complete the work on my own before the scheduled delivery date. While trying to catch up on these kits and parts I chose to quit trying to sell kits over a year ago until I was able to catch up on the kits and back order parts. I did not realize it would take this long and I apologize to the potential customers for not putting this on my voice message. RUCC has just started to send out information packets again. We also have a kit here ready for delivery. It is very close to the one Leo has for sale and you can purchase Leo’s at a cheaper price so if you are looking for an independent rear suspension kit. You should contact Leo first. If you have any questions that I can answer to help your decision on purchasing Leo’s kit please call me at 918-245-1512 be sure to leave a message and I will return your call.

This means RUCC will be building a limited number of kits a year.

RUCC will be showing up at some of the events this next season. Mostly to the events that have open track time since I enjoy road racing my personal kit. RUCC will soon have a home web page and you can find out on there which events we will be at. Hope to see you there.

Roger N. Upton