View Single Post
Old 12-28-2002, 04:51 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

I live one mile from Bill's shop and spend a lot of time over there. I have the first car he built and it is primative compared to what he does now. They will make any modifications that anyone wants and the cars are now mostly one of a kind as the customers all want something a little different. Everything from all out race cars to cars with movie screens in the dash. The craftsmansiop is superb and the only drawback is the waiting time. But Bill is still a small operation and just can't turn out cookie cutter cars as fast as some of the large builders. I am happy with my car which was built in 1996 and is definately about the bottom of the barrell but it handles well and I drive it hard. Price, like everything else depends on what you want done and the options you want. But for a custom car that is very well built I would at least recommend that you talk to him. TLF if you want a ride just come up on a nice day and have Bill give me a call. Then you can go look at the really nince cars he has built. I use the road over to Shasta Dam to take people for short rides on as it gives you a real feel for how well the car will corner and accelerate.

View my Miscellaneous Gallery