View Single Post
Old 01-31-2001, 06:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I've had my snake for four years. I purchased a turn key minus from Brian after visiting four (4) other manuf. It's register as a 65, which was very tough to do in Calif. Today I running a stroked 302 to 355. Steel crank, I beam rod, 10.5 to 1 flat top pistons, ported & polished aluminum head, Air Gap manifold, 1 7/8 custom headers, MSD ign, custom ground cam from FPS all this top off with a Demon carb. Most of the internal engine part were purchased from Ford Performance Solution (FPS). It dynoed out at 542 hp / 452 lbs.ft. The rest of the snake is normal, top loader, 8.8 rear end (3:27 ratio), painted BMW Blue w/ red pearl clear coat. I chose Brian's product because of his honest and straight forward approach to doing business and the support he provides after the sale. Plus B&B stand behind their products. If there is a issue, Brian & Barry will take time from their busy schedule to talk, think and find a solution. My car is a driver, I attend rod runs with my racin buddies and we're not real big on trying to trophy when we attend rod runs. I've received two trophies to my suprise. Just so you know, I'm an old hot rodder, I also have a 27 track T roadster. It runs an all aluminum buick V8. Wild ride!!!! If I were to build another snake it would with out a doubt one of Brians. Anyway, where are the other B&B snakes in the Los Angeles area?