View Single Post
Old 02-19-2001, 12:36 PM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I got my B&B in late 2000 with just about every option Bryan has. I had Bryan mount the front and rear suspensions, and Bryan put junk wheels on, so the car could just roll into the garage. The suspensions were beautifully mounted, and they went the extra mile in mounting some other challenging parts that I could have messed up.
My car has an 8.8"/3.27 rear, and a very nicely rebuilt 351W with a T5 from John York at York Sports Cars. Also, leather interior, Stewart Warner guages from Finish Line, and whatever other cool stuff I can think of.
Check this out -- I'm building the car with my wife and daughter!!! And it actually started out as there idea!!!
Bryan and Karen at B&B are a pleasure to deal with. Actually, dealing with people like Bryan, Karen, John and Enzo really is one of the best parts of this project!
Support is quick and easy. Write an e-mail, and get your answer the next day (sometimes the same day!). Even pictures if you need them.
I should be driving by summer, but I don't know if I'll have painted it before I drive it!?