View Single Post
Old 12-31-2002, 03:29 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Cobra CSX4206 aluminum body, original 1965 NASCAR 427 SO, Dual quads.
Not Ranked     

Why a Cobra? What else is there? As far as I'm concerned there is the Cobra then there is everything else.

Ever since I was 10 I remember hearing of the legendary power and performance of the Shelby Cobra.

How many cars acquire the status of being a legend in their own time and then have their legendary status span generations? Not many.

How many cars combine both classic beauty in design matched by pure bare knuckle charisma?

How many cars look as intimidating and sinister just sitting with the engine off on the tarmac?

How many cars more less ones of 40 year old design can draw a crowd at the gas station?

How many cars can still elicit from 10 year olds "Whoa! look a Cobra!"

How many cars can elicit the heart pumping thrill of unleashing 450 hp in an open roadster?

How many cars are there that just make you want to go out in the garage to admire it?

How many cars cause other motorists to smile, give the "thumbs up" or get out of their cars at red lights just to ask about it?

How many cars will draw Harley guys away from admiring their bikes just to admire it.

How many cars acquired enduring legendary status after being in production less than 6 years.

How many cars can draw as much if not more attention and admiration than a new Lamborghini.

How many cars of 60's vintage delivered supercar performance in their day and still deliver supercar performance by todays standards?

Why a Cobra? Like I said. What else is there? Need I say more.

Last edited by REAL 1; 12-31-2002 at 03:31 PM..