View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 10:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC Cobra, 351W 400hp / 400 lbs torque
Not Ranked     

Just took delivery of Leo's RUCC kit, what can I say it is a great kit. It is everything that Leo and Roger said it was. I spent the past 5 months talking with Leo ask questions repeatedly. He took the time to answer every question I had about his kit, he went above and beyond the call. I never felt more comfortable about making a purchase this large in my life. I also have been calling Roger, asking questions getting prices ect..ect... He has been great as well. He may not have answered the phone everything I called but he returned every phone call in a timely manner and answered every question in detail. He assured me if I purchased Leo's kit he would treat me the same as if I had purchased it from him, and he as. I have been searching and researching Cobras thoroughly for the past several years. I have more information then I need from more manufactures then I care to mention. There are several good kits out there with in anyones budget, but after receiving the RUCC kit I have to say the best decision I made was to go with the RUCC kit. Looking forward to getting started. All I can say is that Leo and Roger are two of the nicest and most trustworthy gentleman I have met and worked with. Looking forward to working with both of them in the future as I complete my Cobra. Again another solid recommendation for RUCC, Leo and Roger.