View Single Post
Old 01-21-2003, 01:47 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Cobra CSX4206 aluminum body, original 1965 NASCAR 427 SO, Dual quads.
Not Ranked     

Anthony: Good synopsis. I second Rons comment.

DougD: Your over analyzing the issue. Not necessary and its not the issue. Whats most important is that each CSX is a genuine Shelby. Production methods and source part suppliers/fabricators may vary from time to time. The end product and its quality and exactness to original specs is whats important. All CSX's are identical with the exception that the glass CSX does not have some of the tubing of the the new aluminum CSX or original CSX.

Eric: Yes. You are right. The glass CSX I believe are offered as they offer a more affordable option and to some a more attractive option in light of certain durability advantages glass may have over aluminum.

Mr. Botte: I am up for the challenge and opprotunity to use my Ju Jitsu training and hockey fighting experience but as with last years "Turk & Evan" drag race challenge the challenge again hasn't come from the other participate but others willing to "volunteer" me to a challenge. Why is that?